HRC Total Solutions Mobile
The Research is Clear - Healthcare and Benefits Must be Mobile!
- 64% of U.S. adults have a smartphone; 50% have a tablet
- 81% of mobile owners use text messaging; 63% use their phone to go online.
- Mobile data-driven usage on the rise while voice dropping 20%.
- 34% of today’s employers are adopting mobile approaches to engage employees with 57% considering in 3-5 years
- In January 2014, 1Mobile doubled in unique users and logins to 60K and 300K respectively over past year
- In January 2014, 1Mobile transactions such as file a claim and entering expenses into Expense Tracker grew 10 times in the past year
- Mobile operating system marketshare in the U.S.: iOS 48%, Android 46%, all other 6%
- 148 million U.S. smartphone owners
- 2015 when tablet sales will surpass PCs; up 28% over 1-year ago
- 247 million health apps downloaded in 2012; 73% for tracking physical activity
What can I do with my phone or tablet?
- Available balance
- Final service date (final date to incur claims)
- Final filing date (final date to submit claims)
- Convenient customer service contact information
- File claims by Plan - FSA, DCA, Parking, Transit and simple HRA claims (version 4.2)
- Take a picture of the receipt and submit with claim
- Submit the claim and the reimbursement will be sent within 3-5 business days
How do I get it?
iOS or Android users can gain access to their account information through one of the following methods:
Search for the mobile application by typing “HRCTS” into the iTunes Store or the Google Play Store
Log on to your consumer portal through the HRC Total Solutions participant website by following the instructions below
- Go to https://employee.hrcts.com and then choose the participant login.
- First time users will have the option to create a unique username and password using basic demographic information.
- Once logged in online you will see the selection called “New Mobile Apps”. Click on “Learn More” button and the system will walk you through the process.
Enhanced Login Options available:
Participants may login using one of the following three methods using either an Android or iOS device.
- Assign a convenient 4-digit passcode/pin.
- By saving their username on the device to alleviate the need to re-enter the username with each login
- By entering their full username/password with each login.
Text Message Alerts
SMS text message alerts are available for all mobile devices on AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and TMobile networks! You can opt in/out via the Participant Portal and configure which alerts you prefer.
Claim Confirmation Alert
A claim confirmation alert is sent when a claim has been filed.
Claim Denial Alert
A claim denial alert is created after the denial and/or denial with repayment letter reports are generated. A message will be sent after 8:00 a.m. in your time zone.
Receipt Needed for Debit Card Transactions
Select to receive a text message when your card or your dependent’s card is swiped to alert you that you may need to submit a receipt to validate the expense is eligible. If you do not receive a text message when you use your debit card, then you do not need to submit a receipt.
Receipt Reminder Alert
This alert is created after the receipt reminder letter report is generated. A message is sent after 8:00 a.m. in your time zone.