Web Based Technology
The Participant Portal provides a single, integrated platform to manage all healthcare accounts.
- The portal is designed to be easy to use and convenient. See our interactive tutorial video
- File a claim online
- Upload receipts and track expenses
- Participant Portal provides 24/7/365 online access to manage all of their healthcare accounts.
- From the portal, Participants can select to view account information, file claims, upload receipts and distribution requests, and manage their profile, view notifications, access forms, link to helpful information, and more!
- Health FSA, HRA, HSA, Dependent Care, Wellness and Transportation accounts are fully integrated in one platform, along with custodial banking services.
- Web-based, fully integrated portals allow Participants, employers and administrators 24/7/365 access to account information.
- View up-to-the-minute account balances
- View your account activity, claims history and payment (reimbursement) history
- Report a lost/stolen Card and request a new one
- Update your personal profile information
- Change your password at anytime
- Download plan information, forms and notifications
- Easy online enrollment creates an HSA account within Lighthouse1, along with direct deposit and investment accounts.
- Monthly reports are generated automatically, with email alerts directing recipients to secure portals for viewing—creating a virtually paper-free administration process.
- A cloud computing solution that delivers 100% uptime with SSAE 16 Type II certified data centers.
The HRCTS Employer Portal provides a convenient, role-based online solution from which designated employer staff members can select frequently used tasks, access employee accounts, view and print reports, submit requests to HRCTS, manage plan descriptions, prepare and submit data files for import, and access helpful resources.
- Viewing scheduled reports and notifications – Any scheduled reports and notifications that you are currently receiving via email can now be obtained on the Employer Portal. No more trying to keep track of them on your own.
- Requesting benefit related information from us – You can send requests directly to us while you are in the Employer Portal. You may send us updated documents as well, such as payroll files, plan rules and details.
- Viewing plan details for all your plans – Can’t remember what your plan information states? No problem, you now have access to this information through the Employer Portal.
- Upload Payroll Contribution Files - Upload regularly scheduled employer and participant contribution amounts for HSA or FSA plans.
- Downloading the latest forms – Find the latest forms at your fingertips and ready to download on the Employer Portal.
The COBRA Portal can be used by beneficiaries, employers and brokers to manage everything related to their COBRA plans.
- Real time online portals for clients, client divisions, members and brokers
- Robust online election that enables members to choose and pay for the coverages they desire
- Real time reallocation of payments and premiums
- Multiple file import and export capabilities to minimize key entry inclusive of member, plan and client updates
- Fully transparent capture of post remittance adjustments
- HIPAA Compliant, Secure, SSAE 16 Type II certified system
- Fully customizable letter/notice system
- Eligibility management and reporting (HIPAA 834)