Common Login Problems
Here are some potential reasons why you may be unable to log into your account.
- Password Length: Password must have a minimum of 6 characters.
- Password History: Password must not be one of your last 12 passwords.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Answers to security questions are case sensitive.
- Password Age: Passwords must be changed every 180 days.
Forgot your Username or Password?
- If you forgot your username or password, select either the “Forgot Password?" or "Forgot Username?” link on the Participant Portal https://employee.hrcts.com.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, and Social Security Number.
- Answer three security questions from the list provided and click submit.
- Your current username will be displayed and you will be able to assign a new password at this point.
- If you continue to have issues changing your password or logging into your account, please contact our customer service team.