HRC Total Solutions provides access to a participant’s healthcare-related accounts and expenses through an easy-to-use online dashboard. This robust solution facilitates expense payments and ongoing management of medical claims, premiums, card transactions, receipts, and more! Participants have a complete picture of their healthcare expenses so they can make more informed decisions about their healthcare spending.
- First Time User?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Login Help
- Online FSA Enrollment Guide
- FSA Education Sheet
- FSA Calculator
- HRA Education Sheet
- FSA Worksheet
- DCA Worksheet
- List of Eligible Medical Expenses
- List of Eligible DCA Expenses
- Commuter Education Sheet
- HSA Online Account Overview
- HSA Calculator
Thank you for participating in your benefit plans with HRC Total Solutions. We are committed to providing you with outstanding technology, accurate claims processing, and exceptional customer service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do or improve upon to better serve your needs and to make your experience with HRCTS a positive one.
- 24/7 Access to your Account Balance, Final Filing Date, Final Service Date, Eligible Amount and your most recent transactions all from a toll free automated phone service.
- Secure Live Chat available Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30 PM for all your questions.
- Outstanding mobile apps available for your Android or iOS phone or tablet.
- Exceptional customer service staff available Monday - Friday 8:30 - 7:30 PM
- On site Spanish speaking customer service team members.
- Language line services available supporting any language requirement.
- Online account access to your plans, important forms, links and other resources.
- Our Healthcare Expense table is available to you for all your expense eligibility questions.
- One Card that gives you access to all your accounts.
- Your expenses will be allocated to the correct account.
- Spouse/Dependent Card available upon request at no cost.
- Lost/Stolen cards are replaced upon request at no additional cost.
- 85-95% of all debit card transactions do not require receipts.